Agony Aunt Central

Agony Aunt Central
Agony Aunt Central

Thursday, September 25, 2014

iPong 6 (Plus)

It's not a matter of if I'm going to buy one, but when...

As of now, it's still going for ridiculous money. Especially the Plus flavours. This time round I'd like to get the Space Grey. Personally, the Plus in white doesn't look that great. I guess the design now is too reminiscent of a Samsung Galaxy smartphone albeit a more substantial looking device. Even Samsung is getting worried about the Plus that they are accelerating the release date of the new Note 4. Which is a good thing, more new gadgets!
(Courtesy of Mobilesquare.com)

When we look back before the new iPhone was officially announced, it was interesting to see what the rumour mill was churning out... 

Some even down right ridiculous. 

I did find this particular concept quite intriguing.

So what will the next iPhone look like? I don't foresee a transparent device so soon yet but it would be interesting to see manufacturers pushing the envelope even further. Remember during GSM days when all we wanted was either a tiny, smaller than palm sized, Nokia or Motorola StarTac/Wings? Then along came Data & we all clambered for the Communicators. Now smartphones are getting larger & larger. Is it doing a 360 too?! 

2 comments: