Agony Aunt Central

Agony Aunt Central
Agony Aunt Central

Friday, July 17, 2015

Seikolala

Have recently been looking at Seiko's. Yes most are cheap but amongst the best of them are within rollie pricing territory. Apparently their best are coined Grand Seiko (GS), with accuracy that betters COSC certified chronometers. Finishings and mechanicals apparently are equal to or better than those many times their price point.  Apparently their drive reminds me of the anality of Lexus. Have a google for Grand Seiko to find out more <--- I care not to spell it out here.

Yes, it has caught my attention, but is that enough to pull the trigger on a GS? Yes, I do have a GS of a different kind, but this GS is something to behold especially the models that has caught my eye - SBGE001, SBGA029, SBGA031 <--- more pics on that later. Funnily enough it kinda resembles rollies that I am into. Unfortunately the size of those models are not for the feint of heart. It is bigger and brawnier than your typical rollie. But it is within specs that I like ... so that's good.

More on Seikolala next time... till then, may time keep you hard! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment