Agony Aunt Central

Agony Aunt Central
Agony Aunt Central

Friday, October 3, 2014

Amirica!

TGIF! Brain core is shutting down. Mong mode is a go for 100%.

I'm off to Miri tomorrow for a day trip, so I won't be posting anything unless I have oodles of time while sat in Starbucks & have something to write home about. It's been a while since I'm back there. Always more than the 3 month approval period. So I have to keep applying every time I'm there. What an annoyance. At least less of my hard earned gets splashed out over there. Not that there's much of it at the moment. Still saving up for the impending iPong present to myself. Scheduled service of the little red pocket pocket & a pair of new Nangkangs for the black work horse.

Maybe when I return I might even get to see & read about about the E250 AMG debacle in all its gory details. Hint hint. Also maybe even get to hear about Vaperine who seemed to have fallen from the face of the earth since last week. Must be holed up in a cave somewhere, doing good knows what with his extremities. We miss your ramblings bruh! 

Thank you & enjoy your long weekend people. In the case for Kambomambo, no difference there! Probably doesn't even know what day it is today. Funny guy.

1 comment: